TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your story to the thrive story submission request on this website you are agreeing to the following:
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. You grant The Story Shop, the Health Foundation of Greater Indianapolis and the State of Indiana Department of Health the right to view, share and store the information and media you share with your submission for the period of the campaign or no longer than 5 years. Any information you share will be considered public, including personal health information. DO NOT share information in your submission that you intend to be kept private. The aforementioned organizations and producers are not under any obligation to protect your information, HIV status or media from reasonable public disclosure resulting from your submission.
3. The producers and aforementioned departments and organizations are not obligated to compensate you for your submission or subsequent appearance in any material related to the media campaign unless otherwise noted.
4. Submission does not guarantee that you will be selected.
5. Selection will be based on a set of criteria including story elements, campaign needs and your ability to participate in production.
6. You grant the aforementioned organizations and producers the right to contact you regarding your submission by phone and/or email or other electronic communication (messaging rates could apply based on carrier).
7. You may withdraw your submission by emailing at any time and your information will be deleted within 72 hours. The aforementioned producers and organizations are not liable for any public disclosure or dissemination of your submission prior to your notice of withdraw.
Any questions or comments can be directed to the Health Foundation of Greater Indianapolis.